Candidates for entry will normally be expected to have:
- An approved first degree or equivalent, in any discipline, or acceptable professional qualification. Candidates are also required to possess a minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience or equivalent.
- Mature candidates with extensive, appropriate managerial experience.
- Acceptable fluency in English (spoken and written).
ACCA, CIMA, AIA, MICPA and CPA members may apply for exemptions on a case-by-case basis. All exemptions are subject to approval by UEL.
- Fully completed application form.
- Certified copy of degree or professional qualification, or its equivalent certificate and transcript.
- Certified copy of other relevant certificates / documents.
- Resume detailing working experience.
- Two (2) copies of passport-sized photographs.
- One (1) copy of duplicated NRIC.